The directors and staff of Premier Homecare North Wales Ltd are committed to improving the environmental, social and economic sustainability of all it’s business operations and processes. This applies to all employees, supply chain partners, customers and the communities and environments actually or potentially impacted by the activities of the company.
Premier acknowledges that it has social as well as financial accountability and as such the company aspires to constantly improve its corporate social responsibility based upon: the health, safety and welfare of all employees, contractors and members of the public who may be affected by the activities of the company: the training and development of employees,: environmental and waste management performance: proactive community relations: charitable and social responsible activities both within and outside the work environment.
Premier will, wherever it is within the organisations control or influence endeavour to:
- Work towards an incident free environment for all of it’s operations by improving health and safety, environmental and social responsibility issues
- Fully implement and monitor the company Health and Safety policy in line with current Health and Safety legislation and relevant codes of practice
- Fully implement and monitor the company’s Environmental policy statement
- Communicate the company’s Policy Statements and regular performance reporting on health and safety, environment management, training and development, community relations and charitable activities to all Premier’s stakeholders
- Maintain it’s commitment to equal opportunities in employment by ensuring that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion, sexuality, disability and without arbitrary restrictions in respect of age, or is disadvantaged by conditions and requirements which are not justifiable
- Ensure that all employees have the highest integrity in their business practices as described in the Company’s codes of conduct.
- Maintain or increase its charitable giving
- Promote and encourage mutual respect for people involved in its operational activities and in the communities in which Premier works
The company has appointed a Director to represent Health and Safety, the Environment and Social Responsibility who will ensure the provision of an effective organisation and arrangements for the implementation of this policy.
Every employee has an obligation to take reasonable care for their own safety and for the safety of the people who may be affected by their acts or omissions and for safeguarding the environment and society that may also be affected by their acts or omissions. The cooperation and involvement of employees at all levels is essential for the effective implementation of this policy.
Premier will report on, review and revise this policy as often as may be appropriate.
Premier Homecare North Wales Ltd