Our care workers are required to have or be working towards, as a minimum, the following qualifications in order for them to provide care services for Service Users at their homes:
- Obtained or working towards QCF in Care Level 2
- Care Managers either hold QCF 3,4 or 5 or are working towards one of these qualifications.
The Staff Complement within Premier Homecare North Wales Ltd is structured into the following Job roles.
- Managing Director – Registered Owner
- Registered Manager
- Senior Care Manager (Deputy to Registered Manager)
- Care Managers
- Office Manager
- Quality Audit Manager (Director)
- Accounts Manager
- Training Manager
- Assistant Training Manager
- Recruitment Manager
- Care Staff, including key workers and assessors
The Managing Director, managerial and administrative staff are employed on a full-time or part time basis. Care workers may be employed either on a full-time or part-time basis, depending upon service user numbers, requirements, circumstances and / or levels of dependency. A full list of all employees may be found at the Organisation’s offices.
Each Job Position is supported by 3 key documents:
- Employee Specification – summarising the personal qualities, professional qualifications and appropriate work experience required from a Job Applicant. A pro-forma for such a Specification may be found as Form No 1-02.
- Job Description – summarising the tasks and duties associated with the Job Position, and associated reporting relationships.Policy No’s 150 to 153 refer; (e.g. Policy No 150: Proprietor)
- Training Plan – summarising the fundamental training that the job holder is required to undergo to satisfactorily carry out the duties listed in the Job Description